This is an opportunity to become a virtual marketing assistant for our target market in South Africa. We are an online media and advertising company and we have identified a massive oportunity for our service in South Africa. A list of the potential customers have been created - with their email addresses and telephone numbers. Preferably if you are based in Africa or South Africa in particular. What is required from you is to:
1. Send out email using the email box we will provide to each of the target customers. The email box can be accessed via any internet connection and we are considering the possibility of having the emails delivered straight to the mobile phone we will provide
2. Any responses received from the emails sent out will have to be followed up with. You may need to provide more information if that is what is required - we will give you as much support as possible. It is very important that you respond to email as quickly as possible because this will be a key perofrmance indicator for you
3. You will need to also contact these targets via telephone calls. You will create a schedule of calls - for example 10 calls a day and you will write the status on our CRM so that we can measure progress accordingly
4. Any calls made that require action points will have to be recorded on the CRM and those actions carried out
5. During the calls, you will be required to market our product and service - which is quite easy to sell. Atleast, an intersted person is easy to identify
6. If a sale is made, you will be required to chase for collection. We have put adequate controls in place to ensure that this is safe for everyone involved including the receiving banks
7. From time to time, you will also be required to provide intelligent input into the way the customers have been reacting....this will help us modiy our product.
The person will need to be very fluent in speaking and writing english and should be commercially aware. You should also be able to use the computer and internet very well because a bulk of your reporitng will be done online.
You are bidding for your basic monthly wages. Also note that you get paid up to 25% of every sale you make