I am creating a bicycle alarm that will use Bluetooth LE.
The alarm electronics will include:
- Triple-axis accelerometer (MMA8452Q)
- Bluetooth Smart Module (BlueGiga BLE112)
This project is to create application code in BGScript for the BLE112. The application code will perform these functions:
- Implement the Bluetooth LE Proximity Profile (PXP)
- Securely connect with a smartphone (you will not be writing the smartphone software)
- Allow a connected smartphone to _enable_ or _disable_ the bicycle alarm
- Allow a connected smartphone to set the sensitivity of the bicycle alarm: _high_, _medium_, or _low_
- Read accelerometer input
- Trigger the bicycle alarm (piezo) if accelerometer input indicates that the bicycle is being shaken or moved
- Adjust the volume and duration of the alarm noise according to the user-configured sensitivity
- Adjust the volume and duration of the alarm noise according to how much the bicycle is being shaken or moved
I will be happy to answer any questions that you have.
To develop this project you will need to own the Bluetooth module, accelerometer and Texas Instruments CC Debugger. If you do not own these components, you can include the cost in your bid, and then ship them to me once the project is complete.