Hello my fellow developers, we're looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer with experience in taking projects from ideation through to production!
We’re developing a GPS Tracker Product so it would be great to have experience in developing such applications that use GPS/GNSS/Cellular/Bluetooth/Wifi. If you don’t have experience, it’s ok let's chat about what you can bring to the table.
We're not just looking for a one off developer to come and go, but more than anything we're looking to build a long term relationship and take on a developer that will be able to give us pure dedication so that we can all see a successful project.
In short, you should have:
- Experience Designing Applications from 0 to Production
- Experience with ESP32
- Experience with MQTT and LWM2M
- Proficient Programming in C/C++ with peripherals (e.g. UART, SPI, I2C, SDIO, JTAG, USB).
- Must HAVE experience in using AI & Machine Learning
- Creativity and Independence
- Strong Communication
- Team spirit / ability to work in team
- Problem solving mindset
Please let use know your proposal for developing our application from 0 through to production.
22 freelancers are bidding on average £1285 for this job
Dear Philip, I has 25 year of experience in embedded technologies field and a lot of products built from scratch to production. I'm sure I can help you to finish this design.