Drawing a detailed construction drawing, and load calculation based on the info below, and ilustration picture attached.
The main future for these machines is to work as a vending machine for propane cylinders, so the machine is designed around the cylinder, and we would also consider the internal container dimensions for easy shipment.
Vending machine demand.
* Every compartment should be large enougch to fit a propane cylinder with diameter 305mm and 650mm hight. (see attached cylinder spec, for 10kg cylinder.)
(* Compartment/shelf internal dim estimate 310 wide, 680 - 700 high.)
* The steel dimentions should be dimentioned to hold atleast 30kg for each compartment.
*Number of compartment in one single carousel/rack should be 8*3 = 24
total. There should be two carousel/rack in one machine (total 48
* Each carousels should have:
* Rollers underneath so the carousel could roll 360deg around.
* Pulley or sprocket on top, making it able to connect a dc
motor to control the carousel roll.
* A adjustable motor bracket (400mmx400mm) lined up with the
sprocket/pulley to mount a DC motor.
* Some kind off center bearing keeping the carousel in place
* There should be 3*2 doors in front, same size as the compartment,
making it easy to access the lpg cylinders. There should also be
electric door locks able to be remotly controlled, and the doors
should have some kind off suspension so that the door will open when the electric door lock is activated.
* Mounting plate in the middle off front with a key lock allowing to
open/remove the mounting plate, and mount electronics inside. (payment
terminal, small computer and monitor, small control system.
* The machine should be able to be moved by a fork lift.
The designer is free to choose if he want to design the machine with sheet metal or structural beams, but it should be able to hold the weight for the cylinders, and should consider some snow load on top.
Added hand sketch in zipped files in order to show senor placement, and witch way to open the door, and also an ide of the "control door" in middle witch would give access inside the vending machine. Also an ide of the vending drive mecanism with a large spur gear and a direct motor drive. Suggestion to other methods to the drive is welcomed.