Hello to all, please have a look at the following circuit design [url removed, login to view] I want the follwing points: 1. The circuit should not open the relay as long as there is movement. Currently the circuit opens the relay althouh there is movement. Thus the time until the relay opens should start from 0 again as long as there is movement. 2. there must be a LED that when the relay is closed it should emit light. 3. the time that the relay will be closed since the last movement should be configurable through (possibly) a potentiometer. 4. The whole circuit under "use mode" should powered through a 220 volt input. 5. Under "test mode" the user should plug a for exmaple a 9 volt batery and be able to see the LED emit light when there is movement. Of course the relay will remain open (default state). 6. It should be safe to use it 24 hours a day. 7. Finally is it possible to replace the Parallax's PIR sensor with something less expensive??? Kind regards, Klearchos
0) Circuit design possibly in a tool like protel. 1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Nov 15, 2009 3:54:03 PM:
Hello to all, I am looking to build an economic circuit. I would like to have a replacement of parallax if it is possible and maybe some components for the transformer. I do not want to buy something big and expensive. Is it possible to buy a few electronic components for the power supply. This circuit does not need a lot of power, I think that this should be possible. Thank you again, CyberKitchen
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Nov 16, 2009 5:15:02 PM:
Hello to all, sorry for the inconvenience that I cause but thanks to 11221122 that he pointed me out a very good place to find exactly what I wanted ready. After this there is not really a very good reason to make my own. Thank all of you about your interest.
protel or similar software in order to visualise the circuit design