Design of a stand‐alone power system for a single‐family house
1. The area of the house is around 3000 ft2
You need to choose the materials and find their properties.
2. There are dynamic power demand and heat demand.
The outside temperature fluctuates and the location is Connecticut.
3. The energy needed is only from the system itself.
4. The daily performance of the system can be evaluated as
Service Quality = 0.5 Power Supply / Power Demand + 0.5 Heat Supply /
5- the renewable energy resources is solar electric
Report should include:
1. The structure of the whole energy system
2. The house materials and properties
3. Profiles of the power demand and heat demand
4. Profiles of the power supply and heat supply
5. Plots of the daily performance for three days
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $260 para esse trabalho
Professional engineer working solar PV and wind energy area can take care of your project. You can discus by sending a message to bchandra1955 in gmail or skype
Hi i have done energy reneable project on matlab i can show you the video of that on simulink. if interested let me know. For video of my past project . just PM me