This will be an easy project for someone who is very good at web design. Also, if you are new to RAC and can give me a low price and you do a good job, I'll give you a 10 rating and say good things about your work.
I am currently working on completing a project for a bronze sculptor.
Current Web Site: [[url removed, login to view]]
New Site is Being Done at: [[url removed, login to view]]
I am ready to work on this project now so I hope you are available.
I have more web projects so if you do a great job, are fast and we work together well, there will be more . . maybe for a long time.
I'll give great support. Look at my ratings and what programmers have said about me. I'm easy to work with and will help in any way I can.
Here's what needs to be done:
1. Modify the "Works For Sale" page so it has categories like his current site and then move all of his images to those pages. I also need to have a place for a text description to be placed under the image. Under the text description, I need to place a "price" for that sculptor.
2. I need to create a "Select Works" page with the same type of viewer, etc. . . as in #1 for the "Works For Sale" area. Here, we will have about 12 - 16 very expensive pieces. The images will be larger too so more detail is seen. I need to have room for a description and the price here too.
3. I will also need a few other very small things done to complete the web site (some short text added in different areas) . . nothing hard.
If you are interested in doing this project, please let me know and show me past projects you have done.
I am ready to start
Thanks for bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Dreamweaver and Misc.