Presently, we’re experiencing a period of high growth and we have an immediate need for a Project Management Analyst/Jr. Project Manager to help us deliver our next-generation systems that serve our customers.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist and provide support to the team involved in the delivery/implementation of talk3 client programs with an orientation towards a career as Program/Project Manager. An essential element of the position involves developing skills in the functional activities involved in the implementation and delivery of client programs. You must be driven, intelligent and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment where achieving success is the number one goal.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Support Project Management organization in coordinating activities related to all aspects of projects to ensure scope, schedule and dollars are met.
• Work with clients, 3rd party vendors and internal departments on verifying project milestones and/or action items are being for timely completion of projects.
• Provide analytical and administrative support in the projects. Enter and/or monitor data or information as required by the Program and/or Project Manager(s)
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve work processes and work cooperatively to provide quality assistance.
• Convert business lapses, issues and spill-out into concise problem statements with underlying root causes
• Tackle multiple projects simultaneously with various deadlines
• Scheduling meetings
• Communicating project status to executives
• Ensuring deliverables are meeting deadlines
• Maintaining program planning calendar
• Position may be required to work extended hours, including some travel possible.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelors degree
• 3 to 7 years experience
• Some experience in coordinating projects and managing milestones and timelines
• Knowledge of Microsoft programs Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Bachelors degree in business, marketing or communications
• Experience in web technologies
• Course work in project management
• Knowledge of project management software and Visio
• 5+ years’ experience managing projects and/or driving change
• Skills in organizing and evaluating information and proactively finding solutions
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task across various types of activities and deliver quality work within the required timeframe
• Self-starter that can either work with a team or independently to drive results
• Strong relationship management skills
• Adaptable to change
• Action oriented
• Ability to build rapport
• Passionate about delivering best in class customer experience
• Strong sense of ownership
• High energy with ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment
• Organized and self-motivated and works independently to set and achieve goals.
42 freelancers are bidding on average $36/hour for this job
Hi I would request you to go through my profile The JD suits me and I have the required skills I also have PMP certification and people management skills
I am a PMP certified project manager with 6 + yrs of project management work. I have expertise in Microsoft project, word, excel, powerpoint, visio etc. I have 13+ years of experience in IT Industry.
I have experience in project management with some of the best employers of country. I have masters from one the best university in [url removed, login to view] can expect quality work in minimum time