Encerrado

Install, and FULLY customize a WordPress Plugin

THIS PROJECT APPEARS TO BE 90% COMPLETE. I NEED A CODER TO COMPLETE THE REMAINING 10%. The remaining 10% may not be easy so if you think this is a quick job, do not bid. You will be customizing a WordPress plugin which is a "pay for access" plugin. This is NOT an adult site. The pay for access if for premium posts, and downloadable eBooks. The wordpress Plugin is: DIGITAL ACCESS PASS Information can be seen here: [url removed, login to view] The plugin has already been installed and customized greatly. There are more changes, like integrating it with PayPal and NOT authorize.net. These settings are already built in with Digital Access Pass. The 90% completed project can be seen here: [url removed, login to view] If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

## Deliverables

1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).

## Platform

All internet browsers. Must have all functionality expected, if you have questions you need to ask.

Habilidades: Engenharia, Arquitetura de software, Teste de Software

Ver mais: worker need job, wordpress plugin software, wordpress plugin coder hire, wordpress customizing, questions ask employer, job hire wordpress, hire wordpress customize, hire wordpress coder, hire quick coder, ask coder, digital access, hire wordpress, wordpress worker, wordpress plugin install, need wordpress worker, install wordpress plugin, hire worker, digital downloadable, customize wordpress plugin, customize wordpress, quick plugin, customize plugin, pay plugin wordpress, plugin settings, already built net project

Acerca do Empregador:
( 313 comentários ) New York, United States

ID do Projeto: #3017476

11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $150 para este trabalho

deeptibaghelsl

See private message.

$170 USD in 7 dias
(149 Comentários)
7.0
usacyborg

See private message.

$170 USD in 7 dias
(125 Comentários)
6.3
kirtiinfosol

See private message.

$170 USD in 7 dias
(38 Comentários)
5.4
aternaus

See private message.

$170 USD in 7 dias
(36 Comentários)
5.0
originaltwistvw

See private message.

$85 USD in 7 dias
(16 Comentários)
4.8
basrimy

See private message.

$127.5 USD in 7 dias
(16 Comentários)
3.9
dailyhungama

See private message.

$170 USD in 7 dias
(26 Comentários)
3.6
flashandphpgurus

See private message.

$170 USD in 7 dias
(7 Comentários)
2.9
klvworker

See private message.

$93.5 USD in 7 dias
(9 Comentários)
2.5
dmwsoftware

See private message.

$153 USD in 7 dias
(5 Comentários)
0.3
rsussell

See private message.

$170 USD in 7 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0