I need a PHP document up loader that interacts with MySQL database and PayPal Gateway. This will be add to a an existing website and will need to work with the rest of the website.
The PHP script will be added to an existing website and will need to do the following:
1) Be able to upload one or multiple documents with the format extensions *.sl6, *.ml6, *.hl6 to my server.
2) Add the uploaded documents(s) name to a MySQL table with a column for how many pages the uploaded documents (s) have.
3) Wait for a server side program to determine how many pages each document is and input the page numbers into the MySQL table.
4) Provide customers prices to print in black and white or color and shipping cost per document using the page numbers in the MySQL database.
5) Generate a form that:
a. Asks how many copies of each document they want printed
b. Asks what address(s) the document will be sent to (U.S. & Canada only)
c. Asks how many copies of each document will be sent to the provided addresses
d. Save the address so they can use them again when the log back in to have more document printed.
e. Asks if they want the documents printed in black and white or color
6) Upon confirming the order take the customer to a PayPal getaway.
7) Generate a administrator section to the website where we can go to find what documents need to be printed and where they need to be shipped to and a way to mark orders as shipped.