We want to show a self updating tweet stream on our website underneath our live video stream. Currently we got a iframe widget running from a 3rd party, but it doenst auto update (only when the page is refreshed).
See this page for the current tweet stream: [url removed, login to view]
**What i'm looking for:**
1. script that i can embed on multiple pages at the same location where the current tweet stream is ([url removed, login to view])
2. the script should support following all tweets from 100+ twitter accounts.
3. The script should also be able to display tweets that contain certain keywords from the 100+ accounts and globally ( i'll be using the script on multiple pages within the same domain, some following the complete stream from the 100+ accounts, some only display tweets that containt certain keywords from the 100+ account and some will be displaying tweets that containt certain keywords from twitter globally
4. using the same layout as on this page: [url removed, login to view] (without the 'Kamertweets'' banner)
5. adding a reply and follow link to each tweet so that people can easily react on tweets. Should open in a popup from where the user can take action.
6. self updating without the neccesity to reload the whole page (the current one does not reload, so it isnt a real stream)
7. there is no interface needed, if i can add the accounts/keywords between the code that is good enough.