As the former provider that I choosed didn't provide me a satisfying job, I had to re-post the project so that it could be performed efficiently within the next 4 days.
Design and analyse the stress distribution in a connecting rod. The axial load which the
connecting rod carries is 1kN and the minimum length of the connecting is 15 cm. It is required to ensure that the Von-Mises stress in the connecting rod should be less than half the yield strength of the material you have chosen for the connecting rod (factor of safety).
Some requirements about the technical report:
• Justify in your report if your design mimics an actual existing design for automotive applications.
• Justify the selection of the material you have chosen for your design and its influence on the weight (and hence functionality) and ease of fabrication of the connecting rod.
• How did you apply loading and boundary conditions and why?
• How did you avoid stress concentrations?
• Why did you choose the specific design of the connecting rod you modeled in FEA?
This is a student project, I am a consultant in a British University and I would need this project to be done before the end of next week, as it needs to be posted to the main lecturer for appreciation.
If you need any detail regarding the project itself or the report please feel free to ask me.
PS: A brief (of the project) has been uploaded
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $98 para este trabalho
Hey i`m mechanical engineer and work with a lots of CAD/CAE softwares. They`re CATIA V5 R16, SolidWorks , Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD etc. I`ll done this project with ANSYS or COSMOS