There are several lawn bowls clubs in a district.
Each of these have sponsored tournaments every month.
Each tournament has has a nominal meat prize.
I want to develop an app where players can
1. upload a photo of the prize giving, with the value of the prize.
2. This will be collated in a database, and sorter by club and player.
3. At the end of the year, we will be able to establish the pot hunter of the year, the club with the most pot hunters, and which clubs have the highest value prizes.
4. The app must be able to be updated as the details are uploaded, and Pothunter must be able to see where they stand.
5. The years fixtures must be able to be put on the app, and a reminder must be sent every week, so players can decide where to play.
6. Other districts must be able to add fixtures, in order to attract players
7. If clubs want to add their fixt to the Pothunter app, they will pay and small fee. This is fee will go into the pool. This pool will be the prizes for the top pot hunters at the end of the year prize giving.
8. The pot must also be updated so players can see what's at stake
Price is a placeholder, looking forward to receive quotes from freelancers