We require 3D CAD drawings and appropriate STL or equivalent files for several parts for the mechanical enclosure for a new consumer electronics product.
This project needs to be completed by August 29th, at the latest. (We will give preference to qualified bidders that can complete this even sooner.)
Our product will be roughly the size of a wall clock about 10” in diameter with a large portion of the unit transparent. We will also need 3 or 4 mounts for the unit in different configurations. We have a hand-drawn design that accomplishes this in 5 separate plastic parts.
We request the following bidding process:
* In your initial bid, please provide links (please limit to your THREE best examples) to work that you, personally have completed. Also, please provide times when you are available for communication and whether you can communicate by phone/Skype as well as IM/email.
* Then we will quickly narrow bidders and provide a NDA to finalists.
* Once the NDA is signed we will send you our sketches. They are drawn to scale but we will admit that we are very good at the electronics and software but are not mechanical design experts. We are looking for a partner that is capable not only of providing 3D drawings but also who can improve upon our sketches to create a better end product.
* After reviewing our sketches, please update or re-affirm your bid.
* Then we will select the winner and get started.
We will consider the project "completed" when we accept a set of 3D drawings. Please expect one or two revisions in your proposal. You will be paid immediately after all necessary revisions are made and we have received the appropriate STL or IGES files. (We are happy to put the full project funds into escrow at the onset.)
Please only bid if you are a competent CAD designer capable of completing this project in the time frame specified.
This is a work for hire and we will own all copyrights upon completion of the project.
25 freelancers estão ofertando em média $555 para este trabalho
Have expertise in this field. Have worked for a big company in India. Also doing freelancing in this area for several years. Please see my PMB and get back for further discussion. Best Regards.
I have more experience in Catia V5 and V4, UnigraphicsNX, Autodesk Inventor and more 3D software (automotive engineer). I like to help you only for my plesure, for my dexterity...