Project Management and Code Generation Tool
Pago na entrega
1. Web Access:
• The tool should be accessible via the web, allowing users to work from anywhere and on any device.
2. Integrated Code Editor:
• Feature an embedded code editor with capabilities like syntax highlighting, auto-completion, and error checking.
• Direct integration with popular code repositories such as GitHub or Bitbucket for seamless code pushes.
3. Project Creation and Management:
• Support the creation and management of multiple coding projects.
• Each project should start with a base node that retains a history of the chat interactions.
• If features or suggestions are added to a node chat, it should dynamically update all downstream nodes.
4. Versioning and Forking:
• Implement robust versioning capabilities, allowing users to maintain different versions of their projects.
• Provide forking options for users who wish to explore alternative approaches or solutions.
5. Automated Testing and Feedback:
• Integrate automated testing tools to validate the functionality and performance of the code.
• Offer real-time feedback on code quality, potential bugs, and areas of improvement.
6. Dynamic Code Optimization:
• The tool should not merely generate scripts but should optimize them dynamically, ensuring efficiency and performance.
7. Training Data Generation:
• Capability to generate its training data from a plethora of sources including PDFs, CHMs, HTML documents, Google Docs, user forums, websites, blogs, and even training videos.
• Incorporate image recognition to extract and interpret data from visual sources.
8. Interop Library Integration:
• Allow interfacing with external interop libraries, enabling direct code verification or program manipulation.
• Macro Recording through the Interop Library: Implement a feature to record macros through the interop library, which can serve as bot training material, enhancing automation capabilities.
9. Chat History and Revisions:
• Maintain a comprehensive record of chat history and coding revisions, ensuring traceability and accountability.
• Users should be able to access and review these records as needed.
10. Collaboration and Sharing:
• Enable multiple users to collaborate on a project in real-time with role-based access control.
• Facilitate the sharing of nodes between different projects, promoting reusability and collaboration.
11. Customizable User Interface:
• Drawing inspiration from platforms like Dynamo, the tool should offer a visual interface that's intuitive and user-friendly.
• Users should have the flexibility to customize the interface based on their preferences, including themes, layouts, and widgets.
12. Integration with Development Environments:
• Design the tool to work alongside popular development environments like Visual Studio, possibly as an extension.
• Consider potential integrations with other IDEs to cater to a broader audience.
13. Cloud Integration and Deployment:
• Provide options to connect to cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud for additional resources or data storage.
• Implement features that allow users to deploy their code directly to these cloud platforms.
14. Backup, Recovery, and Documentation:
• Ensure automatic backups of projects and chat histories.
• Offer a recovery mechanism for accidental deletions or changes.
• Enable automatic generation of documentation based on the code and chat history, supplemented with user annotations and comments.
15. Learning Resources and Community Engagement:
• Integrate built-in tutorials, guides, and sample projects to assist newcomers.
• Establish a community forum or platform for users to share projects, nodes, and engage in discussions.
ID do Projeto: #37214154