Looking for IT Graduate. Computer infrastructure.
If you are able to do this online in Lab.
1. Click on Motherboard.
2. Problem: The 4-pin Power Supply Connector is not connected to the Motherboard. Solution: Plug in the 4-pin Power Supply Connector into the Motherboard.
3. Add the Memory Tester to the Work Bench, Test each memory module. All the memory modules are working. Replace the Memory Tester onto the Shelf.
4. Click on the Computer Tower. Problem: The HDD LED Connector Case is not connected to the motherboard. Solution: Connect the HDD LED Connector in to the motherboard.
5. Click on Drive Bays. Problem: Disconnected SATA Power Suply. Solution: Click on the Power Supply. Solution: Connect the SATA 15-pin Connector to the SATA Internal Hard Drive. All the SATA cables are connected to the SATA Hard Drives.
6. Click on the Back of the Computer Tower/ Problem: The power switch is in the off position. Solution: Put the power switch in the on position