I need to compare 2 phases Tesla motor with 3,4,5 phases standard induction motor use programs for example motor analysis or other . For example: [login to view URL]
I need basic operating characteristics. So that compare them.
Model of the motors, with the Magnetic field of motor Distribution of magnetic inductions.
characteristics of Torque, currents, speed and other if will able summary and comparison that's all.
And at finally I need a report.
1. What motors do you want compared? Give details, PM, IM, SPM etc
Asynchronous induction motors
2. What are the restrictions under which the comparison should occur? No of poles, No of phases, total size, rpm etc. Just fill what you know, if not known I will assume and let you know the assumptions.
Just approximate the size of the engines so that the parameters would be meaningful.
3. What do you want to compare, that is cost, power to weight, power to size, characteristic, usage (constant load, intermittent loads etc).
4. We prepare the model for 1 engine, we make all the plots that are possible in the program. And we describe the parameters and results we received. For example, the first engine that I simulated is a 3-phase engine, it has so many windings layers, bars ect. We present construction, parameters, power supply, frequency, etc., up to a lot of elements. Then we present the individual engine construction diagrams, ect work charts and we do it for each engine. At the end, we make an analysis based on the results obtained. We describe the advantages, disadvantages, differences, etc.
5. What type of materials do you want to use?
6. What id the scope of the winding design you want to compare, i.e. do you want to compare the same type of winding for all of them, or different type of windings. This is very time consuming and results are not that easy to analyze.
The same type, we want to get results that indicate differences, dependencies, disadvantages considering the way the engine is powered. And of course, a different construction of the engine is Nikola Tesla's engine from the Patent
7. What is your report for and what are the requirements in that?
As I wrote above, prepare a description of the construction of the engine (photos from the program), its parameters, present the characteristics to paste, describe them, eg the highest current is at this point of work and the smallest in this because. And so we do with various parameters available. At the end, we compare it to min 3 pages of the description. We present the advantages of the defect, which engine is the best, why, etc. And Nikola Tesla engine that stands out from other engines.