For several projects, NP Bridging is looking for talented Project Managers (IR)-Architects with minimum 5 years professional experience to strengthen our team with a long-time commitment. You are strong in conceptual thinking and designing with respect and demands of the stakeholders without losing track of the economic reality and feasibility. You should be able to work in groups and collaborate with specialists from all fields as and when the project requires as well as take the lead of a project team and be flexible in resolving issues at hand.
NP-Bridging is an independent SME based out of Antwerp offering a broad range of professionals services. Through our work, we attempt to make a positive difference in the world. Our ambition is to deliver an Integral Approach to help realise complex projects in Belgium, The Netherlands and India.
We are looking for talented designers who are ambitious and curious with excellent personal, written and graphic communication skills for our own initiated Project Development DBFMO Projects
As an (IR)-architect in our team you will be part of the delivery of significant and complex projects with an Integral Approach as base platform. This platform is based on the conviction that all elements contextualizing a project within the project scope should come up with a design by research, working together with stakeholders, internal and external partners creating a coherence and versatile project. Applicants should have an excellent design, organizational and communication skills and the ability to produce high-quality work both independently and also as part of a multidisciplinary team. Under multiple time-sensitive assignments, the applicant should be able to smartly produce quality work.
- You possess a degree/master’s degree as an Engineer-Architect or an Architect with at least 3 years professional experience as Project Manager or similar function. Experience with commercial project development is an advantage,
- You should have know-how in Project Management wherein the following are a must – Integration Management, Scope Management, Time & Cost Management, Quality Management, Communication Management, Risk and Procurement Management,
- You have strong design, graphical representative and project coordination skills and eagerness to explore new things beneficial for the team
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, MS Office and knowledge of REVIT/BIM Software will be an asset
- You have good communication skills, verbally as well as written. You are fluently in Dutch; French & English or bilingual ability is an asset
- You have good presentation and coordination skills and are not afraid to speak up and lead a meeting
- You have the skills to asses technical solutions together with our partners.
- Experience in stakeholder management is a plus (Private entities, Government Agencies, NGO’s, Contractors, Consultants etc)
- Familiar with building application procedure, rules and regulations etc is considered as an advantage
- You feel confident in working in a complex and international environment
- You are dynamic and willing to work in a constructive way to enhance the quality of our services. You will work in a small team with 10 colleagues so the ability to multitask as well as time-management skills and setting priorities are a must-have.
Do you fit above requirements, please do send us the following documents:
- Your CV/Resume,
- Portfolio of works showcasing projects that would help us make a decision on your application
- Motivation note
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin]
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média €11/hora para esse trabalho
SPECIALIST ARCHITECT & BIM PROFESSIONAL Successful track record of executing prestigious projects within defined cost/time parameters, managing entire operations.