There are some tasks in this Project:
1. Design of electronic system based on Arduino (consisting of temperature DS18B20 sensor and Solid State Relay ). System should be able to communicate with PC to exchange measurement data and to set controller parameters.
2. Analysis of step response of the system for different heating tank capacity (finding transfer function of the system) – simulations in Matlab
3. Design control algorithm in Matlab. The simplest approach is using measurement data from first 10-20seconds of response and assume, that it is standard first or second order system. Parameters of the system should be found using least square approach. After that proper controller should be designed. Important assumption in this project is that we want to have the fastest possible step response without overshoot .
4. Implementation of designed algorithms in C and experiments with Arduino and real plant. verification of the obtained results.
5. Write project documentation
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹8981 para esse trabalho
Hi there, Am vast in control engineering and arduino programming. I will help you achieve the auto tuning device ,develop a fully function unit with a well documented write-up.
Hi, I am a control engineering expert and have a good experience in design, simulation and development of control systems. If you give me this project, you will get a good result. Thanks.
Expert in Matlab, Simulink, Power System, Signal Processing, Image Processing Artificial Intelligence. Excellent in Electrical Engg. Power system, power electronics & drives