We help online and mobile businesses around the world collect data and payments by creating an easy HTML form & survey builder system that requires little to no programming knowledge.
Since our founding in 2006, we've undergone many iterations in to develop the system that supports millions of users. We are continually focused on building an exceptional company that will continue to evolve the way clients collect, analyze, and use data.
We've grown faster and accomplished more than we ever thought possible. We're excited to power online and mobile forms that reach users globally. From the shores of the USA to our friends in the EU and Asia Pacific Region, we've worked hard to evolve the product through our client's feedback.
We're looking for brilliant & multilingual full time customer service professionals to join our team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and will partner with our engineering team to improve user experience. If you have exceptional people skills, enjoy delivering excellence and a good sense of urgency then you will be a great asset to our team.
Typical workday involves:
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve technical issues to inbound emails. Identify, document, follow through to resolve or escalate issues appropriately.
-Troubleshooting issues and recommending or explaining product and service features that best suite to the client’s needs.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages to client inquiries
- Work with engineering teams to identify, develop, and deploy operational changes to improve the customer experience and/or prevent or resolve issues.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of our products and services.
- Contribute to the identification and development of opportunities to expand self-help in the application.
- Working knowledge of English. Excellent written communications skill in English is a must.
- Strong sense of responsibility, patience , attention to detail and customer orientated
-Great personality and attitude. Excellent team player that can work independently as well.
- A desire to learn, master and teach.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- At least 3 years of work experience. Fresh Graduate with good English and IT skill will be considered.
- At least 1 year of experience in any technology area, Technical Support or Helpdesk related area preferred.
- Bi or Multilingual (English & Chinese preferred)
• Schedule flexibility. Available to work weekends would a plus
- Knowledge of (CRM) ticketing system
Time Commitment: Full time, 40-50 hrs per week