Do you work well with minimal supervision? Are you self motivated and disciplined? Are you passionate about helping people reach their financial goals?
If so, then read on...
[login to view URL] is a New York based company that specializes in credit score optimization.
There are over 80 million Americans with damaged credit. We help them to erase credit errors, build their scores, plus provide them with the tools and resources they need to build their wealth and become financially free.
We are currently building our dispute team and we are looking to hire/train a credit repair data clerk to help us change lives.
As a member of our administrative team would be responsible for setting up new client accounts within our CRM and updating their results on a monthly basis.
- Read various types of credit reports
- Import credit report items into CRM
- Update client results on a monthly basis
- Upload client files to CRM
- Read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Reliable and secure internet access
- Webcam or headset for skype communication.
- Attention to detail
- Word, Excel, adobe
- Knowledge of credit reports and scores isn’t necessary, but will give you an edge
We will provide training to the right candidate.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $5/hora para esse trabalho
I have good analytical skills, I can finish the assigned work on time, I will observe work ethics as required. In addition I will bring to the table a pool of professional knowledge .