English -> Chinese Freelance Translator Needed
We are a company providing a broad range of Assessments to clients in China. Due to recent growth, we are seeking some skilled and client-focused freelance translators for our upcoming projects. Translation, Interpretation and/or language major students from mainland China are preferred.
• Translate English into Chinese (Mandarin) in written form, making sure to preserve the original meaning while keeping the ideas and facts of the original meaning accurate
• Must properly transmit any cultural references, including slang, and other expressions that do not translate literally
• Uses highly specialised translation software to encourage efficiency and consistency
• Translates a variety of documents and files in Psychology with relevant experience or knowledge
• Consults with subject matter working Staff to understand specialised concepts and translate them appropriately
• Develop processes that enable us to consistently produce products of the highest quality that read and interpret as if they were crafted in the original language.
• Fluency in Mandarin Chinese (native level) and English
• Must be able to demonstrate strong writing and communication skills
• Must be able to demonstrate strong computer skills and familiarity with translation / Interpretation tools
• Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• The ability to multitask and maintain scheduling requirements
• Translation, Interpretation and/or language related degree (preferred)
• Degree within a specialized industry in which you provide translation and interpretation services (preferred)
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $179 para esse trabalho
Hi, I am a native Chinese with more than 11 years experience in English/Chinese translation, if possible, please contact me for further discussion. Thank you! Tina
Hello, I am a native Chinese speaker. University major: English Language and Culture. 9 years of experience between English and Chinese. Top 1% preferred freelancer. Just use the best. Jimmy
I born in Hong Kong, study in Chinese elementary school in Hong Kong and also studied more Chinese in Canada. Although I haven’t work the translation before, but hope you give me a chance to try.