We're looking for a non-native English speaker to interview potential English teachers.
You don't need to assess the teachers, the interviews will be recorded and assessed by an expert.
Interview script will be provided. Each interview is 25 minutes long.
About the job:
- Long Term Project (More than a year).
- The work is two days every week. You can choose what two days to work on (not weekend). 9am-6pm US Eastern Time (New York Time). Amount of actual work per each day is 4-5 hours.
- Your internet speed must be at least 3Mbps upload and 3Mbps download consistently. Please check your internet speed before applying on [login to view URL]
- You need a computer with a webcam and microphone
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Highly organized
- Attention to details
34 freelancers estão ofertando em média $7/hora nesse trabalho
Im actually a new graduated student with a fluent english. It has a few thorns and problems like a mild accent and a few problems on pronunciation. I think Im already set for the job teacher.
I have 3 years of experience in HR recruitment and to add to that my native tongue is Bengali. I have worked in a IT company and have hands on experience in recruitment so I can assure you work with 100% accuracy.
Hi, I have experience in Recruiting and interviewing candidates. I am certain that I have the experience and skills that you're looking for. Thank you and have a great day! :) Regards, Ashley
The Conditions are right for me. I speak English so good. (Fluent) am also meticulous and able to work in a team as well as have the ability to learn.