We're looking for confident individuals who could start personal dialogues with the potential participants of our current programs in Southeast Asia.
What you'll do:
- Reaching out to the potential participants with enthusiastic and personalized messages via phone, email, chat, and text
- Resolving participants' issues as they arise
- 200 sign-ups to the program
Our ideal candidate:
- Speaks English fluently (speaking Vietnamese a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is flexible and adaptable, able to work well in an evolving environment
- Ideally has worked remotely before
Attractive performance based bonus paid on top of hourly rate.
Agorize is the leading platform for online innovation challenges with its HQ in Paris and offices in Hong Kong, Stuttgart, Montreal, Singapore, and Tokyo. We have an amazing 80 people team all sharing the same ambition: becoming THE missing link between large corporations and innovators around the world!
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $6/hora para esse trabalho
Hi, I'm Vietnamese and my English is so fluently. I'm very interested in your project and hope to be a part in this. I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.
I am living in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and have been handle sourcing manager position more than 12 years for The Reject Shop as well as Emart store. I am happy and willing handle this project.
Hello, I do have previous experience of 8 years working as an organizer of international youth projects under the Erasmus+ Programme, responsible for selecting the participants and preparing them.
Hey, I am a native Vietnamese and I have had a time live in the US. I can speak both fluently and can write with nearly perfect grammar. I hope I can get this job.