The agent will be responsible for:
• making outbound calls
• verifying prospects information (email/job title)
• offering a free White Paper (eBook) with industry research/specific valuable info sent over the email.
The agent will have a script where he/she will ask if the prospect wants to receive a white paper, confirm his email and job title, and ask couple additional questions about the industry provided in the script.
Average time per call 2-3 minutes.
All software infrastructure (CRM + Dialer) and lists of contacts will be provided by the company.
• Stable 10 Mbps or more Internet connection speed
• Windows/Mac computer with Google Chrome browser
• USB Headset with noise cancellation feature
• Silent working environment (without any background noise)
• Work from home
• Target country: USA
• Working day: 9am-6pm (EST-New York time)
• Paid breaks: Lunch: 1pm-2pm (EST) and 30 mins personal breaks during the day
• twice a month (every other Sunday or Monday)
• Rate: $3 / productive hour + bonuses and incentives (performance and referral)
• Probationary period – 2 weeks, work on CPL system during this time ($15 per each accepted lead), without hourly rate
Requirements and conditions:
• More than 30 hrs./week Hourly
• More than 3 months project length
• Entry level: Beginner, Intermediate, Expert.
• Project Type: Ongoing project