We developed a video conferencing service and would like to test video conferencing cross different countries.
We're looking for testers located in France. People who can speak English is required. (People who can speak Mandarin Chinese is a plus)
Testers would be required to be able to do below things:
1. Download and install our VC client software on PC-Windows (Win7 or Win10)
2. Sign-in using account/password that we provided and join several video conferencing with our QA team for time of 9:00 AM ~ 12:00 AM (Taipei morning time) using PC-Windows.
3. Your PC must be capable of video conferencing. Devices such as Webcam, Microphone, Earphone and internet connection for more than 2 MBytes download are required.
4. After the testing is done, upload debug log files to us.
5. Then all is done. All above can be done within an hour
Because of timezone, we'll plan to schedule the live testing around 16:00~19:00 PM at Taipei time, which is 9:00 AM ~ 12:00 AM Paris time.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $26 for this job
I have 4 years of testing experience in IT company. I have worked on windotas well as MAC Relevant Skills and Experience We’ll worse with manual testing, Selenium