I have an application that's being used for Drag and drop photo's on a google maps map. I would like to add some features. Can you take a look and make me an offer?
- Users start with a couple of pictures (30-90) they have to match these to a category. (example: picture = man with suitcase in front of post office - category = man with suitcase, picture = man with suitcase in front of train station- category = man with suitcase).
- In the picture holder on the map, it should be possible to choose categories and then see the pictures. (picture holder on the right)
- The pictures should be dragged and then dropped on specific location. This location is shown as a point with a 10m radius. After the picture is dropped the point with radius should change. If the picture is matched to a category the icon for the category should appear. For no category selected a question mark should appear.
- If a user clicks on the icon of category/question mark the picture should appear in a info window.
- There will be 9 categories to start with.
- It will be used on mobile devices
- Locations of pictures and everything else have to be stored in a database
- [url removed, login to view] username and password: RogelioOrts.