We require you to draw basic outlines of properties around Australia using Google Maps.
A spreadsheet of addresses will be supplied to you & you will required to complete them in a prompt and accurate manner.
Autocad skills are a MUST.
We will be supplying a template with the correct layers, line types & plot files.
Examples will also be supplied.
The end product you will be supplying us:
- Autocad file for each site
- PDF file for each site (in a specified paper size)
We have 200 sites that need completing within a minimal amount of time.
1. Find site on google maps & xref image into Autocad
2. Scale & draw outline around boundary, driveway, footpath & building using the correct layers
3. Rotate site to have a 90degree orientation
4. Plot a PDF document sized 180mm x 180mm around the site, leaving a small area blank area around the site
5. Save PDF & DWG into dropbox folder
6. Move onto the next site
Hi, Happy to help out here, the brief is pretty straight forward, one question though, does the final issued drawing contain the google earth image or is it just a site plan? Cheers, Brett