We are looking for an C# developer who has experience with merging data from C# into Excel. Currently we have a fully functional solution, which merges data from a database with C# and oledb connection in Excel, the only problem is that the calculations in the Excel sheet aren’t working with the cells in which the data is merged.
Data is successfully written in the excel file but the problem is functions of cells which are dependednt on another cell. These cell functions are not calculated in excel sheet. The cells show #DIV/0!. Clicking on the shows shows the calculation in the Excel sheet correctly but somehow it isnt showing the result.
The process is:
1. We have an excel sheet with calculations/formulas.
2. We merge data with a C# applications in different cells
3. These cells are part of the calculations/formulas.
4. The objective is that when we open the Excel sheet that the formulas use the values correctly.
1. The merged values (numeric) are seen in the Excel Sheet as text not as value and therefore not used by the calculations.
Because this is probably a simple setting or code change, we do not expect that this will take a lot of time. Furthermore we are looking for someone who has encountered the same problem and therefore has experience how to solve this.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $51 para esse trabalho
Hi Sir, I have experience of merging data from c# to [login to view URL] give me an opportunity to prove my skills with in time and with perfection. Regards, Berian
Hi there, I have 5 years experience in PHP, Wordpress, CSS, HTML and Web development. If you want just something - go with the indians, but if you want a really professional work - you can trust me!
I have encountered this problem with Excel spreadsheets before. It should be an easy fix, and I'd be happy to walk you through the details. Please message me if you have any questions!