1. I will take figure from cell C and key into G & L
2. I need 2 answers
3. I want to find the next figure in column D is greater than (G3+F3), if found please show the figure in column F in cell I
4. I want to find the figure in column E is smaller than (L3+K3), if found please show the figure in column K in cell N
5. Once found this 2 answer (I & N), repeat the same from next row, I will not key in figure anymore, formula will take figure from column C and key into column G and column L
6. Please note that BOTH must run concurrent, pick the value whichever comes first (Sometimes cell I answer come first, sometimes cell N answer will come first)
7. Enclosed an excel with samples
28 freelancers estão ofertando em média $24 para esse trabalho
Hello, see my profile and contact me if interested. If you have Excel 2013 I can do this in data model using DAX formulas, or using VBA, or formulas, what ever. Thanks, Tom____________________________
Hi, I've done lot of work with excel VBA. I'll write a macro for this computation. This looks easy. I'll complete it within a day. Ready to start right now. Thanks, Regards.
Hi I'm an IT student with good knowledge in excel and macro. I can help you to do your job. Please check my review and my portfolio. I will do my best if you consider me.