Seeking permanent part-time assistant (1-3 days/week) to prepare payroll for our clients, internal data entry and organizational work. An ideal position for retired CPA, full-charge bookkeeper or office manager that enjoys the work but doesn't want the stress, pressure or full time commitment.
We offer flexible hours, work from home is possible
The job consists of:
• Payroll preparation
• Manage client communications software
• Organizational & administrative assistance
• Variety of duties keeps things interesting
• Additional work possible if desired
• Increased hours during the tax season
• Knowledge in payroll preparation and reporting requirements
• Accounting and/or tax experience
• Good working knowledge of QuickBooks/QuickBooks Payroll
• Microsoft Excel & Word knowledge
• Strong and accurate data entry skills
• Meets deadlines
An ideal opportunity for a stay-at-home parent that wants to continue to use their skills but would like flexibility in their schedule.
If you are self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, are goal-oriented and interested in providing high-quality work as part of a seasoned team then talk to us.
Reply with resume and cover letter telling us about yourself.