Business Intelligence Support Analyst – Junior – user access management
Duration: Project based, indefinite
Start date: August 2022
Reports to: Head of Business Intelligence
Capacity: part time – up to a few MDs per months
Location: FULLY REMOTE
Company serves over 700 airline customers, with more than 35,000 staff at over 200 locations across 6 continents. There is a high demand for an accurate global view of the business and the efficient dissemination of information throughout the organisation.
The Business Intelligence Support Analyst in the company is being re-launched and this position is an exceptional opportunity to take part in the transformation of the BI systems team.
The business intelligence Support Analyst Junior will be part of the business intelligence team, work with the business on multiple concurrent projects, support dashboards in Qlik Sense and automated NPrinting reports that are relevant to the business and allow them to make the best use of their BI data.
As the person responsible for the application lifecycle support, including access requests and addressing user concerns or incidents. The role holder should be highly talented and enthusiastic individual with a superb attention to detail and an acute sense of pro-customer attitude to successfully work in the team and fulfil business requirements on relevant BI projects.
Main responsibilities might include:
• Resolving access requests from new platform users and incidents for existing Qlik Sense dashboards
• Perform basic platform operational monitoring, user management at different system levels, data privileges and permissions management based on approvals
• Occasional dashboard support / development in industrialized Qlik 3-tier architecture with processes in place, data security requirements and overall best practices methods
• Implementation of ETLs, reporting systems, business intelligence technologies and high volume batch processing involving large data stores
• Ensuring adherence to the company’s Service Management processes for the BI team, to meet service standards and SLA’s defined
Core experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Basic knowledge of SQL technologies at DQL/DML level (data querying and modification)
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (functions, pivot tables)
Optional Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Basic knowledge of Qlik Sense as main technology is a plus
• At least 1 year experience in business intelligence or information management or data management or data architecture or business analytics
• University degree (1st level / bachelor), preferably IT oriented, engineering or mathematics
• Basic understanding of Data Warehousing techniques and Data Modelling is advantageous
• Experience with IT service management/operations tools like ServiceNow is welcomed
Soft Skills and further requirements:
• High capability to learn and absorb new information in complex corporate multi-system setup
• Able to work within the team, taking responsibility for the overall result.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to relay difficult technical concepts to non-technical members of staff.
• Understanding of the business value of the data usage and how to achieve it
• Fluent English (at least reading) is a must, Czech/Slovak is optional
• Preferable as a subcontractor / freelancer
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours (respecting core business hours)
• Results oriented approach for solving problems and time management
• Possibility of remote work (home-office)
• Office at the airport location with direct overview of runway
• Global stakeholders and experience in multi-national corporation
Key words: BI developer, business intelligence, Qlik Sense, Qlik View, MySQL, data governance, Qlick, Python, dashboards, BI developer, business intelligence, Qlik Sense, Qlik View, SQL, data governance, Klick, dashboards, Service Now
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média €17/hora nesse trabalho
Hi I am Oracle certified , Also I have 4 years of experience in SQL server Database development, MySQL development, Excel expert . I will be able to help you with the project. Please ping me offline to discuss further
I have a good 7 plus years of business intelligence experience with one of the good MNC. I have worked on various support and development [login to view URL] top skills include SQL, Data visualization
Hi i have 6 year's of experience as msbi developer (ssis ssrs and SQL) i have worked for 3 companies in different domains like banking and healthcare sectors.