I need a spreadsheet / editable table loosely based on the eisenhower focus matrix model to manage daily business tasks, including:
- 4 quadrants (urgent and important / not urgent and important / urgent and not important / not irgent and not important)
- an ability to insert tasks with dates
- an ability to re-order or move tasks within and between quadrants.
- an ability to mark tasks as complete (i.e. with a strike through then move it to the bottom of rhe list)
- an ability to archive by moving completed tasks to a seperate sheet to keep an historical list of tasks including date created and date complete and an ability to sort by those fields.
- an ability to print A4 pages showing all four quadrants on the one page (even of multiple pages are needed)
- an ability to view current tasks in a data table / list (rather than the four quadrants)
- an ability to add notes to a task (and for those notes to be retained when archived).
- an ability to edit the spreadsheet.