I am looking for an expert in data visualization who can provide me with a detailed analysis on roughly 1000 individuals comparison between required versus attained skill level.
What you will get is
- a report showing all skill levels attained per individual (the individuals is linked to a department, country, manager and job code)
- a report showing the required skill level per job code
What I need is a report visualizing results
- with drill-down function (country / business unit / manager level / manager / individual) in excel or Tableau
- showing easy readable the skill shortages/excess per country / business unit / manager level / manager / individual
- for 3 years (2016-18) separately or jointly
- Volume and complexity: approx 1000 individuals, split among approx 50 job codes holding each 5 - 7 must and up to 5 additional skills
- Raw data set over three years
hence it is summing up to quite some data that needs to be looked at from a "meta" level down to the single individual based on 5 selection attributes (country / business unit / manager level / manager / individual)
Most suitable for this exercise is probably a Tableau solution for visualization and data extract (file format: twbx) but Excel is accepted as well.
Files will be distributed with a NDA disclosure.
33 freelancers estão ofertando em média €401 para esse trabalho
I am experienced Excel dash boards and reports developer. I have developed number of different Excel with Tableau and other data sources including PowerBI, SQL server etc.