For immediate hire:
Our small capital management group is seeking an investments/trading management modeling expert to assist us in refining and completing of our Excel-based "Revenue Engine". This Excel-based model, once completed, tested, and populated with our market performance metrics, will then be trusted to output reasonable revenue metrics which will drive subsequent business plan financials, enterprise budgets, etc.
Our ideal candidate will:
- possess master level MS Excel expertise
- posses substantial work experience using Excel for advanced business, financial, and
most specifically investments performance and management modeling;
- have direct experience successfully managing the complexities of "open fund"
investment performance modeling, including multi-stakeholder weighted distribution
- enjoy a thorough project launch meeting where all deliverables will be defined, work to
date fully reviewed and haded over, and highly engaged and active client participation will
be fully delivered by us in support of your clarity, efficiency, and success;
- be willing to share a brief LIVE web conference interview prior to hiring;
- once approved and hired be ready to commence work immediately
If this job description unquestionably fits your skill level and you LOVE to do advanced financial modeling problem solving in Excel AND you are ready to jump in yet today, then we're ready to meet you right away.
Standing by for replies from qualified candidates only. Ready to start paying the right candidate immediately,
18 freelancers are bidding on average $35/hour for this job
Extensive experience in research & writing. AUTHOR OF A BOOK ANALYSING KEY TRENDS/EVENTS OF INDIAN ECONOMY & BUSINESS. Please check the sample articles in the portfolio.