NGE Research is a young London-based company providing media analysis services to a range of clients including PR agencies, media monitoring, and social media research companies. We analyse traditional and social media content across over 20 languages to help our clients benchmark the image of their brand in the media, and gauge the effectiveness of their PR strategies. We have 50 employees, most of whom are freelancers based across the globe. We take pride in our pro-employee culture, adapting to the changing needs of our staff, and a profit-redistribution bonus scheme, which have resulted in extremely high staff retention rates.
The purpose of this role is to carry out general quantitative and qualitative research to produce media evaluation reports. We are looking to hire multilingual individuals capable of analysing media coverage from English-speaking and other markets.
General terms and conditions:
- The position has a specified amount of work that will be required each month (1 report each Monday: aprox. 6 hours for each report).
- Work is going to be done form home on a freelance basis.
- Payment is based on rates per report.
- The candidate should be self-employed and registered with an EU VAT number.
- Very good knowledge of English (C1) and French (B2).
- Experience in using MS Excel in the basic scope (data tools as filters and pivot tables).
- Technical background: A working Windows machine with MS Office 2010 or newer and a stable internet connection.
- Punctuality, perfect planning of own work to meet deadlines.
- Efficient remote online communication.
- Knowledge of more than two foreign languages.
- Experience in remote work.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Experience in media analysis / monitoring.
- Studies in philological studies (completed or in progress).
- An opportunity to work from home.
- Training in research methods in media analysis used in a global leading companies.
- Training in Brandwatch tool (highly transferable skill).
- Possibility to gain experience in the growing sector of remote work.
- Possibility to combine work with other commitments or non-standard lifestyles.
- We particularly welcome applications from candidates from disadvantaged backgrounds.
The recruitment process will involve a submission of a CV and a covering letter explaining the candidate’s suitability for the role, a test involving processing accounting data in Excel, and an interview. Please send your applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."