Our companies are growing each day, and we are seeking an experienced professional and motivated individual to join our division as a Payroll Clerk. The successful candidate possesses the ability to accurately prepare and process payroll for all project employees on a bi-weekly basis, provide administrative assistance with employee file information, and prepare monthly reports for our client.
• Distribute paychecks on a bi-weekly basis.
• Preparation of bi-weekly payroll to be submitted to
• Printing of checks for all clients and drop at the post office for dispatching.
• Receive, get approvals and enter all accounts payable into
• Prepare payroll journals and post payroll transactions to the general ledger.
• Cut checks, scan all documents and maintain filing
• Maintain accurate payroll template to ensure all hours are paid and accounted
• Microsoft Office Proficiency:
• Excel - must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets with basic formulas
• Word - must be able to create and maintain word documents
• Outlook - must be able to use outlook, set meetings and manage calendars
• Needs to have the ability to work on several different projects with strict deadline
Able to work on confidential items and maintain a level of professionalism with the various types of people you will come into contact with on a daily basis.
• Competitive wage rates
34 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1063 para esse trabalho
I have excellent in MS word, excel etc. Relevant Skills and Experience MS word, excel etc. Proposed Milestones $625 USD - western union $625 USD - western union When I can start.
I am a very competitive person thus I keep on learning new skills to be an asset to every company I work with. I can be a team player and can work on my own. I hope you could give me a chance to work with you :)