Job Description Responsibilities:
• Manage calendars, scheduling, and follow-up phone calls and emails.
• Coordinate and prepare for business/personal appointments and events.
• Coordinate and prepare all Travel accommodations for business/ personal appointments and events.
• Follow up with samples given, and drop off new samples if needed.
• During business trips assistant should be able to work in dependability, and complete any tasks given by the owner.
The Successful Applicant Requirements:
• Experience is preferred
• Highly organized and focused
• Needs a high level of confidentiality and interpersonal skills
• Can work independently and be proactive
• Thrive in fast-paced environments and multi task
• MS Office, MS Excel and any other office programs are a bonus
38 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1097 para este trabalho
I AM A HIGHLY SKILLED COLLEGE-EDUCATED INDIVIDUAL WITH YEARS OF USEFUL EXPERIENCE IN NUMEROUS FIELDS. HOLDING A DEGREE IN BUSINESS WITH A MINOR IN ENGLISH, I AM CONFIDENT I CAN DO YOUR PROJECT.
Hello, my name is Sau Li. I have experience in customer service and personal assistance. I am a proactive person, organized, dynamic, like to learn new things every day.