You're gonna need Excel 2013 for this. I have a Mac, so I can't do it. Need it done by 11:59pm. (8 hours) Price is negotiable. I will have to e-mail you the full instructions. There are 23 steps, but this site won't let me list them all. Seems easy enough for someone good with Excel.
1 Start Excel. Download and open the file named go_e02_grader_h3.xls.
2 Change the Theme to Slice. Rename Sheet1 as Bulbs and Sheet2 as Trees. Click the Bulbs sheet tab to make it the active sheet.
3 To the right of column B, insert two new columns to create new blank columns C and D. By using Flash Fill in the two new columns, split the data in column B into a column for Item # in column C and Category in column D. As necessary, type Item # as the column title in column C and Category as the column title in column D.
4 Delete column B. By using the Cut and Paste commands, cut column C—Category—and paste it to column G, and then delete the empty column C. Apply AutoFit to columns A:F.
5 Display the Trees worksheet, and then repeat Steps 3 and 4 on this worksheet.
6 Without grouping the sheets, make the following calculation in both worksheets:
• In cell B4, enter a function to sum the Quantity in Stock data, and then apply Comma Style with zero decimal places to the result.
• In cells B5:B8, enter formulas to calculate the Average, Median, Lowest, and Highest retail prices, and then apply the Accounting Number Format.
7 Without grouping the sheets, make the following calculation in both worksheets:
• In cell B10, enter a COUNTIF function to determine how many different types of Tulips are in stock on the Bulbs sheet and how many different types of Evergreens are in stock on the Trees worksheet.
8 Without grouping the sheets, make the following calculation in both worksheets:
• In cell G14, type Stock Level. In cell G15, enter an IF function to determine the items that must be ordered. If the Quantity in Stock is less than 75 the Value_if_true is Order. Otherwise the Value_if_false is OK. Fill the formula down through all the rows.
9 Without grouping the sheets, apply the following formatting in both worksheets:
• Apply Conditional Formatting to the Stock Level column so that cells that contain the text Order are formatted with Bold Italic with a Font Color of Dark Blue, Text 2. Apply Gradient Fill Blue Data Bars to the Quantity in Stock column.
10 In the Bulbs sheet, format the range A14:G42 as a table with headers and apply Table Style Light 20. Insert a Total Row, filter by Category for Tulips, and then Sum the Quantity in Stock column. Record the result in cell B11.
11 Clear the filter from the table. Sort the table on the Item Name column from A to Z, remove the Total Row, and then convert the table to a range. On the PAGE LAYOUT tab, set Print Titles so that row 14 repeats at the top of each page.