This small and quick project should be done with Visual Studio 2017, C#,.
The code should run on my computer, delivered via github (or other agreed way).
Once the below is finished, the project is considered done.
The target is to deliver a code in Visual Studio 2017, using C#, based on VSTO (no external libraries that costs money). The code should do the following:
1) Open a new WORD file, or an already available file.
2) Add a header and footer to the table
3) Add a header 1 and header 2
4) Add a paragraph with some text
5) Add a table with 10 rows and 5 columns
6) Put any data in every cell
7) Change the font color and size of cell (2,3)
8) Change the background color of cell (4,5)
9) Change the border thickness of the table
10) Change the border thickness of cell (2,3)
11) Change the text of cell (5,6)
12) Align text of cell (7,1) to the left
13) Align text of cell (8,1) to the right
14) Change text direction of cell (1,1) from left to right to right to left
15) Change text direction of cell (2,2) from right to left to left to right
16) Add a picture to cell (5,5)
17) Merge cells (2,3) and (2,4). Also (3,5) and (3,6)
18) Split cell (8,1) into 2 cells
19) Add a “go here” text at cell (4,4) and embed a link to any web site in it.
20) Add to cell (1’4) the text “go to line 9” and embed a link to line 9 of the table.
21) create PDF from the word file
1) open a file
2) populate few cells with numbers, and create a formula of sum into another cell
3) put text in cells 2,2 2,4 3,5
4) show font change, text color change and size
5) change the excel from left to Right language to Right to left
6) save the file, create a print view of 1 page, and create a PDF
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $66 para esse trabalho
i'm a computer science student with multiple Microsoft office awards and certificates and i have many experiences with excel spread sheets and can deliver your required work in less than 2 days or even a day .
Hi, I am a Malaysian Local University Student who have learned Excel. Not too expert in using excel but i believe i master 75% of its function. I am a student who looking extra money for afford study living cost.