Project Cohort ([url removed, login to view]) is looking for thoughtful and passionate people to create content for a new social media app focused on connecting you to people *outside* of your existing social network.
The app is available for download in the Apple app store at [url removed, login to view]
- Access to iPhone 6 or newer
- Active Facebook account (won't post to your network)
- Familiar with North American culture and idioms.
We need you to send 20 messages using our system. Each message consists of the following:
- 10 words or more of text
- Selecting a suitable image from the web
- Pick the audience you think will have the highest interest in your message.
Each message will appear in the Facebook and Web feeds of your audience, encouraging them to respond by clicking, liking, commenting, or sharing. Messages will be sent under your Facebook name (with your profile photo), but they will not be sent to people in your existing Facebook network or be connected to your Facebook profile in any way.
- Sent to an Audience in the United States or Canada
- Consistent with our "10 Commandments" of content: [url removed, login to view]
- Generate at least one response (click, like, comment, or share) within 48 hours from launch.
Project will be marked complete when 20 or more messages are approved, deliver, and generate at least one response of any type.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $90 for this job
I have surplus experience in social networking. Articulating and being clear and concise is my forté, and can attract large sums of audiences. Please keep me in mind. Thank you