We are a Georgia-based Business Consulting firm that has worked with business leaders and entrepreneurs across the country for nearly 15 years. We provide advisory, consulting and operations support services to small, growing and established firms to define and leverage strategic advantages, build solid infrastructures, identify and overcome obstacles to growth and implement solutions. Our mission is to help business leaders and entrepreneurs CREATE | DESIGN | BUILD Extraordinary Businesses.
We are a results-driven organization with a commitment to excellence while upholding the standards of our beliefs. We have a high-performing team that is committed to raising the overall level of organizational performance to help our clients in their pursuit of building extraordinary companies. If this aligns with your beliefs and drive, please apply to join us!
We are looking for a part-time Social Media Community Manager to create and engage with connections on social media platforms for its clients. This is position is for an outgoing person who is creative and enjoys communicating on social media and can maintain professionalism within communications. This is a virtual position that can be done from anywhere but must be done consistently. This person must be able to maintain consistent voices between accounts. This position reports to the Social Media Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
• Marketing copywriting
• Account Management (Project Management)
• Create and communicate with connections on social media platforms, including Hootsuite, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram
• Make recommendations to improve the effectiveness of social media efforts
• Work closely with the social media team to improve our client’s digital presence
• Interact with our client’s customers, prospects and fans in real time
• Continuously monitor online conversations across the brand’s active social media platforms
• Report any comments received to the social media team
• Ensure consistency of messaging and appropriate message styles across client’s social networks
• Create new relevant connections
• Create engagement in online forums and social platforms
• Participate in improvement of overall Digital Marketing performance
• Participate in client meetings
• Work with Project Manager and SM Manager to keep projects up to date
• Identify/coordinate with vendors as needed
• Writing marketing content as requested
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in U.S. English
• Must have working knowledge of social media platforms like Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
• Understanding of social networking channels, understanding different user profiles to communicate effectively
• Ability to understand social media industry trends and results of social interactions on each social network
• Prior experience managing multiple social media accounts preferred, but not necessary
• Must complete all work on-time – this is extremely important
• Must be committed, focused, detail-oriented and extremely professional
• Must have a good attitude and pleasant demeanor
• Must have an entrepreneurial mindset, always seeking ways to do things better and more effectively/efficiently
• Must have commitment to excellence
• Must be self-starter able to work independently
• Must have reliable internet and quiet space to work
• This is a contract position, paying up to $15 per hour.
• Location preference: U.S. Time Zones
To be considered for this position, please tell us a little bit about yourself, your experiences and your interests. Please include one writing sample on social media for small businesses for around 300-500 words.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $11/hora para esse trabalho
Would be happy to help you support your clients to create ,build and design extra ordinary business. I'm a result oriented person who's committed to excellence.