We are an Eyelashes brand based in Australia, AddictaLash has been expanding over the last year and to continue our efforts both in Australia and New Zealand we need some fresh ideas and experience as social media/influencers manager for an e-commerce brand.
We are looking for a super talented influencer outreach and partnership coordinator to assist with building and scaling the influencer marketing program at AddictaLash.
As a key facilitator of our influencer outreach and partnerships program, you’ll mine, identify, and engage potential partnerships across publisher and social channels including Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube (and whatever new social channel inevitably becomes popular in the next 6 months). You’ll also be responsible for measuring the success of your programs. What You’ll Do
- Leverage influencer software, identify and engage with potential partners and influencers.
- Build relationships with key influencers and personalities, identifying strategic partnerships and locking in ongoing placements.
- Leverage influencer software to measure influencer deliverables such as feed posts, stories, etc.
- Work with myself to define success metrics, build ongoing outreach strategy, execute product seeding, build and maintain reports.
- Look for new ways to innovate and enhance our influencer marketing approach, staying on top of the latest trends.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
Formulating & building social media marketing campaigns based on objectives
Monitoring the company's brand on social media
Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
Responding to comments and DMs (as needed) on a daily basis Mondays - Fridays.
Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
Writing effective social media captions.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
Experience: 1 to 3 years of experience in social media management. Agency experience is a plus.
Language: Fluent in written and spoken English
Social Media Marketing experience.
Experience developing social media strategies.
Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
Strongly Preferred but not required:
Must be reliable, proactive and resourceful
Proven ability to build social media communities.
Understanding of basic graphic design principles.
Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
If you think that you are the right person, dynamic and would like to work for a high potential beauty brand. Please send us your resume and why you are the person that we need.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please start your introduction with "AddictaLash", it will show me that you read my description.