Fashion and beauty gives access to create fresh new content with an emotional connection in visual design. Here’s your opportunity to use your creative talent in an exciting education driven, beauty company! The Marina Del Rey office of TONI&GUY seeks an experienced, energetic, creative, and organized Graphic Designer from July 20th to July 31st.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Marketing Team to plan, design and execute a variety projects that accurately reflect the TONI&GUY brand. Daily tasks include developing: print collateral, internal magazines, e-newsletters, digital campaigns and promotional material.
TONI&GUY is looking for a highly motivated self-starter and team player. Awareness of current fashion trends and a strong sense of style is a must. Experience with magazine, fashion or beauty brands preferred. This is a temporary position from July 20th to July 31st.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and create graphics for traditional marketing materials, campaign /event materials, digital initiatives, and print such as promotional materials, flyers and recruitment pieces.
• Maintain design templates and libraries (server); grow and improve them as needed
• Deliver consistently branded design assets that support our strategic goals
• Must have a strong sense of urgency and be able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
• Take conceptual direction from Marketing Team and create original graphics which accurately reflect the TONI&GUY brand and maintain the standard of quality
• Contribute to elevating the overall aesthetic of our brand
Please submit your resume portfolio link and/or images of relevant work and day rate.
Desired Skills and Experience
• BA in Graphic Design
• At least 2 years of experience in the field
• High fluency/expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
• Exceptional typography and layout skills
• Strong writing and copy skills
• A keen interest and knowledge of current fashion trends
• Ability to work efficiently with the team under tight deadlines, respond to feedback with a positive attitude and adaptability
About this company
With over 50 years of experience, TONI&GUY is an internationally recognized leader in the hairdressing industry, setting new standards for hairdressers and making education available globally. Our mission is to upgrade the industry one hairdresser at a time.
Each year a new hair collection is launched under the guidance of TONI&GUY Creative Director, Zak Mascolo. Bridging the gap between fashion and hairdressing, TONI&GUY's Artistic Team works with high end designers at New York Fashion Week creating innovative styles that are seen on the runways and interpreted by hairdressers nationwide.