We had a Filemaker database created by another person who's a bit busy at the moment, and there was some unfinished things in the program needing finalising including:
1. Creating a script to enable recurring upated re-imports of our data from Reckon Accounts (formerly Quickboooks) to Filemaker. See bottom left hand corner of "Relationships” tree.
2. Ensuring all the fields imported from Reckon Accounts (Formerly Quickbooks) are correctly imported into Filemaker, and that any abberations in the import record are checked.
3. Write user manual written so we know how to use the database.
4. Teach us how to upload invoices into Quickbooks and how to batch send invoices out (and modify the invoice templates).
5. Restrict visibility (security settings) for our field technicians using Filemaker Go (so they can only see their jobs).
6. Make jobs disappear off Field Technician's screens once they've completed them.
7. On "Jobs List - Ipad List View" screen: remove a row once the driver clicks on “completed”.
8. "Jobs List - Ipad List View" screen: Enable Multi-sort (eg. Sort by Sort order first, then by Time Window Finish).
10. On "Jobs List - Ipad" screen: For Certain items (eg. Drain Cleaning) the drivers can’t modify the qty, volume, price, sludge or crust if an item is on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th row. Please fix this.
11. "Jobs List - Ipad": Please Change the buttons on the top row (eg. Click to Dep Base etc.) so that after they are clicked Once, they cannot be re-clicked. Also, All these numbers need to display on the invoice please.
12. When User “Vanessa Elwell” opens Layout "Jobs", make portal "Driver Notes” default to “DC” tab.
13. Please show us how to add Sub-levels (eg. Customer has mulitple sites)
14. On Screen: "Jobs List - Desktop List", please change the colour of each row when the "Status" field is changed (not just the Conditional Formatting of the button itself, but the background colour of the whole row) as below:
New Job: Fluoro Green
Tentative: Dark Green
In Progress: Brown
Completed: Baby Blue
Also, If the New Job Originates in the Suburbs: Emerald, Saffire, Blackwater, Dingo, Bluff, please place a Thick Outline around the Row in Grey, or If the new job is a water delivery job, please place a thick outline around the row in Sky Blue.
15. When clicking "Set Site Address as Billing Address",, it copies across everything except Postcode – please fix.
16. Auto Enter “Australia” for every job’s Country automatically.
18. In Filemaker Go, ensure “Frequency” is only changed by asking, “Are You Sure”, then requesting a reason for the change with options – “Customer Requested” & “Technician Recommended” recording in the database who made the change.
19. Install Fileworks 360 Mirrorsync
20. All the above work I'd like done through Teamviewer so I can be on hand to ask any questions during the changes being made if possible.