We are looking for a writer for a 3 to 6 month pilot project.
The writer must have an in depth knowledge of the North American stock market and specifically the Options market.
We require a continuous streams of articles targeting Option Traders with such subjects as the psychology of trading, Option mistakes, Trading Strategies and money management. Researching this material should be straight forward as there are many sites that can provide research material to use as a base.
Please submit a sample of your work as part of the bid.
Quality of articles (all requirements must be met):
- All articles must pass Copyscape or other plagiarism detectors or they will be rejected.
- Articles must have a natural flow and be written in a cohesive and informative way. The article should always consist of quality content that is unique to that article.
- The articles should consist of 400-600 words excluding the title and subtitles.
- Articles should be divided into at least 5 paragraphs, more if it makes the article easier to read.
- The grammar and punctuation should be 100 % correct at all times.
- Every article should be at least 90% unique. This also means the first article you write should be different from the second article you write on the same or similar topics.
- The article title should be the same as the keyword and there should also be at least two subheadings in each article which also contain the keyword (but not only the keyword).
- Keyword density: Beyond the title and subtitle the keyword must appear another 5 - 7 times throughout each article.
- All keywords must be included and worked into the text in a natural way.
- Articles should be written (or at least submitted) in a Windows compatible format
About the submission of articles (all requirements must be met):
- When you submit an article and receive payment for it you automatically give us full ownership and complete copyright of the article.
- Articles written for us cannot be sold to others or used on other websites. You also cannot use them as sample work when applying for other jobs here or on other websites.
- When you submit an article we will check it to make sure it passes Copyscape and that the quality is good enough. Only after it passes this control you will be able to get paid for the article.
- Articles that do not pass our control will be sent back and you will not get paid for them until you have resubmitted the article with the necessary changes. Resubmitted articles will be checked again.
- You will receive payment each week for the articles completed during that week. We will not pay any money in advance. Payment only after articles has passed quality control.
- Payments will be made via Paypal or Freelancers upon agreement.