- Securing children’s rights to a good start in life and a quality education.
- Protecting children from all forms of abuse, neglect, exploitation and violence, focusing on reduce the phenomenon of female genital mutilation and child marriage.
- Supporting young people to learn skills, get good jobs and achieve economic security.
- Protecting children in emergency and conflict situations.
- In addition, we will work to fix the country’s economy from deteriorating by encouraging growth of the productive projects on our local community’s so over it we can maximize our public expenditure on education and healthcare is shrinking.
- Promoting the meaningful participation of children and young people in society.
- Provide material conditions that can make us take the first step of developing the real power of our communities human resource by putting the right Terms and Conditions that will keep us in the direct way of building societal development to all citizens of Sudan.
- Reduce the phenomenon of high prevalence of child marriage and female genital mutilation.
- Strengthen the ability of girls and young people to learn, lead, decide , to effect the necessary changes in policies, laws and practice which empower building partnerships to the children and youth that will pay off later in their lives and growth of the communities we can achieve all of this goals.
Or current programs:
A- (SADP) Sustainable Agriculture Development Program
In order to tackle poverty and hunger in Sudan there is a strong case for a focus of effort on improving normal agricultural systems. The challenge is to deliver a transformation of agricultural productivity in such traditionalism currently used systems without adverse impacts on environmental goods and services.
The sustainable agriculture development is essential to eradicating poverty and achieving the sustainable development Goals . This is the essence behind the establishment of our SADP to support initiatives in the field of sustainable agriculture with a view to reducing poverty, increasing food security and protecting natural resources across Sudan, In order to return to play the role assigned to this land, as they called Sudan by giving name the food basket of the world.
Agriculture, livestock farming, forestry and fishing form the economic base for most of the poor populations in Sudan. Due to low productivity and heavy dependence on rain-fed and seasonal agriculture, food insecurity and malnutrition are common In a region of land that is the richest in terms of availability of natural resources and fertile soil.
We hope in our organization through SADP supports a number of agricultural, livestock and fisheries projects supporting the adaptation of agricultural systems put at risk by climate change.
Our SADP empowers sustainable agricultural development and improves the quality of life in the war-affected areas in Darfur and the Nuba Mountains, the program will work to assist the residents of the two areas in camps for the forcibly displaced in their voluntary return to their rural areas and suburban areas, ensuring enough food for present and future generations and generating sufficient income and develops for farmers.
Supporting sustainable agricultural development also involves ensuring and maintaining productive capacity for the future and increasing productivity without damaging the environment or jeopardizing natural resources.
In addition, it requires respect for and recognition of local knowledge and local management of natural resources, and efforts to promote the capabilities of current generations without compromising the prospects of future ones.