Our client is a startup DeFi company who creates better financial products by encouraging inclusivity through simplifying processes, reducing costs, improving transparency and embracing flexibility to empower more people with unique financial needs, on the most secure DeFi products in the market. To enable this, innovation is woven into the DNA of their company and they are looking for like-minded Innovators to join the team!
100% remote! Work anywhere in the world. Direct hire/placement. Full-time or Part-time opportunity available.
- You’ll develop market-leading expertise on DeFi as a category, and on individual cryptoassets and dapps, including Uniswap, Aave, Synthetix, Maker, and other DeFi-specifc blockchains and dapps.
- You’ll use this expertise to educate the world about DeFi, producing in-depth research papers, quarterly reports, fact sheets, articles, and daily commentary on the space. You’ll publish work in your name and contribute to broader reports from our client.
- You’ll speak with clients who have detailed questions about DeFi space, and contribute to larger clients' reports tackling crypto as a whole.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with the CEO, and other stakeholders.
- You’ll participate in marketing and sales activities around strategies, including material production, webinars, client calls, and presentations.
- You’ll assist with other activities of the research team. You will wear many hats, contribute to many projects, and adapt to the needs of a growing organization.
- In short, you’re going to be the DeFi expert for our client. It’s going to be exciting!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- You have 3+ years of experience in financial services, investment management, or crypto research, ideally as an analyst, strategist, or specialist.
- You are detail-oriented, accurate, and love wrangling data. You are proficient with Excel, Google Sheets, and ideally also with R or Python (but not required).
- You also have a taste for data visualization and can create compelling Powerpoint or Keynote presentations.
- You are a great communicator, in writing and conversation, and a clear thinker. You can convey complex narratives and details with clarity and coherence in a way that is not just accurate but that can be understood by a general audience.
- You should be fascinated with crypto, excited about its potential, and aware of its risks. More broadly, you’re passionate about investments and investment management and want to have an impact in the field.
- Your style is like ours: High-energy, positive, caring, deliberate, self-aware, curious, and open-minded. You’re inclined to take ownership to get the best outcome but happy to transfer or share ownership with others.
- You’re proactive in pursuing what you want, take pride in your ability to communicate and connect with others, and are always looking to improve.
- You have a willingness and enthusiasm to learn new topics and be dynamic in a rapidly evolving company and space. You’re excited about being part of a small and nimble startup and team.
- If this project excites you, and the role looks like a fit, we’d love to hear from you and explore you joining as an early member of our client's team!
- Open to anyone across the globe!
- Must be able to work EU hours
- $15-20/hour rate
- Can be part-time (20 hrs) or full time (40 hrs) - preferably Full-time/Dedicated