1. The column "deadline time" for the reminder should be added.
2. The deadline time should be changed from daily to hourly in the main settings so that it would be possible to set specific number of hours to deadline.
3. In the typing massage window next to the date an hour + minutes should be added, so that we could set the reminders more precisely.
4. In the crearing massage window next funtcionality should be added with an checking option of turning on/off placed below the "remind" and named "weekend". Additionally the option of choosing namber of days (dropdown list - 1,2,3,4,5) - this option should postpone the deadline with next few days.
The most important about this functionality is that in case of choosing specific number of days to postpone, the plugin remembers these settings when creating next e-mails.
After turning the thunderbird off and on the settings should reset, so the option weekend is turned off. What is most important the program should remember the settings during using the thunderbird.
5. Bulk change functionality of new reminders or deleting reminders.
6. Additional fields in new remind - it would be great if you could add 6 hours, 12 hours, 18 hours, 18 days, 22 days, 26 days, 30 days (currently it's just 1,2,3,4,5,7,10,14)
Hi, We've a great experience in Thunderbird extensions development. Please feel free to contact us if you need to develop some TB extension. Thank you.