I have a flash file that is laid out -- it just needs to be programmed.
Please see the attached screenshot to see the simple layout. Requirements:
1) All photos are at 40% Alpha when not active.
2) On mouseover, a red border is shown around photo (see the border on the bottom right photo)
3) On mouseclick, the appropriate bio text is shown on the right side. Also, on mouseclick the clicked photo becomes 100% Alpha.
4) On page load, the first bio is visible, and the first photo is 100% Alpha.
5) When a photo is "active" (ie, 100% alpha), no red border shows on mouseover.
Very simple project. I will provide you with an FLA file with these elements in place, you just need to make it work.